Friday, April 17, 2009

a well crafted attack on my personal sanctity...

i truly cannot stand to be present at my current employer's operational facility.

sadly, i do not motivate self enough to grind my business ideas into brutal fruition. i believe this is another of my missing pieces. i have several. not locating them tends to lead to great life difficulty on my part.

which leads me to the following...

this chick here is loony. why not just get a full page ad in the biz section of the local papes? perhaps i lack vision, but i'm not plingin' out 7 grand on a highway billboard to find potential gigs. she's reported to be using the cheese she saved to cop a crib.

this is a single parent w/3 kids . just doesn't seem like the best idea in the world w/3 seed. start a fucking business lady!!!

give me 7 grand & watch me find some business or franchise to start. fuck that. WTF?

she clearly did not see it that way...

make like i couldn't use 7 grand to invest in business endeavors...

PEACE
...be calm...

No comments: