Saturday, April 11, 2009

we don't pay you to think...

i fucking despise to the brink of hatred my current employment arrangement.

it is quite challenging to be employed in a position that does not require the use of much intellect. between the fucked up econ & my podiatric issues, my current options appear to be severely limited.

i do not function well when i feel trapped up by circumstance.

need to focus.

haven't been very calm lately.

frustration is not good for creative endeavors. sadly, my anxiety issues are quite an impediment to any of my artistic efforts to remove myself from situations that i find unappealing. i'm destined to stagnate if i do not maintain focus & persevere. fuck.

sometimes i wonder what good it does to be intelligent at all in many of the situations in which i find myself on a daily basis. why did i graduate from college w/honors?

just goes to show it's not what but who you know, & how you freak it.

i ain't freakin' it quite right at the moment...

make like everything is bright & sunshiney lovely in my life right now...

PEACE
...be calm...

No comments: