Monday, July 20, 2009

i love it when i'm feeling myself...

made a couple of interesting tracks today.

it's great to be able to listen to brand new music on a daily basis. it's even better when it's something that i put together in the lab. not to be on my own dick, but it is quite a rush.

i've been fucking w/music my whole life. i've pursued the creation of music since i was a little kid. high school found me fuckin' w/hip-hop & college w/house. there aren't too many forms of music that i will not listen to. i'd love to be able to compose in any genre i desire to.

i have to be far more vigilant about teaching myself theory. to be doing what i currently do w/o the theory makes learning the theory that much more exciting.

make like i wouldn't love bangin' out tracks at 2/day instead of 2/week...

PEACE
...be calm...

No comments: