Monday, July 27, 2009

wash that stankin' ass funk off...

i truly relish the ability to listen to tracks of my own creation while completing the various activities that comprise my life. it is a joyous experience. it can combine so many different pleasurable things into a single experience. although i can no longer walk normally, i can take my media player out w/me & lounge in my mind as i view this world that we so frequently abuse as humans.

it's always been a favorite activity of mine to wash my ass while i'm listening to audio. i suppose i'd watch movies in the shower if i could, but my funds aren't collecting like that. that would be clearly materially excessive, but i am a mediavore. i now listen to music while watching TV (very minimally of course), & DVD's. it's a very rewarding experience to do both. it's hot when 1 of my tracks seems to match the mood/vibe of whatever film happens to be playing. gotta love it.

it is important for me to maintain my path in my careerial endeavors [yes, i just made that shit up. slangulation motherfucker...]. this music shit is not a passing phase for me. trick for me is finding a way to make this work financially, or finding a working path financially that will allow me to continue to compose, mix, & record at my leisure.

tricky, but not impossible...

make like i can just go to a studio & apply for a gig...

PEACE
...be calm...

No comments: