Friday, July 03, 2009

weirdo ass bitch!

why was this ugly cancer stick suckin' broad following me around the bus stop yesterday?

i don't know what it is, but i draw the hell out of crazy people. perhaps it's the fact that i'm just that imbalanced my damn self. either way, this nut sparks up & decides to follow me around when i got up to move away from the friggin' smoke.

i hate cigarette smoke. that's a nasty burnt chemical ass smell. worst of all she had a little kid w/her. that shit really pisses me off 'cause of the health problems my egg donor caused w/her shitty nicotine addiction.

i should've tried to run across the street so she could follow & get hit by traffic. what a dumbass. fucking freak...

she wasn't even cute. completely bodiless. yuck. sheesh.

make like this nutjob didn't get on the same bus i take to the gizig...

PEACE
...be calm...

No comments: